One of the reasons that we can call ourselves the best is because of our highly trained, educated, and professional staff.
Our staff is required to
- Complete Orientation and Observational Employment Period
- Keep and updated CPR and First Aid certification
- Possess or be in the process of pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university
- Meet or exceed the Maryland State Department of Education Certification requirements
- Attend Professional Development Courses annually
Each classroom has a senior staff teacher. Our infant and toddler teachers possess their infant/toddler certification, and our school age senior staff teacher possess their school age certification. Our Pre-Kindergarten teacher is credentialed at a level 6, the highest achievement one may have from the Maryland State Department of Education's Credentialing qualifications and is a Maryland State Certified teacher.
Even though we hold our staff to very high standards, our center is proud to say that we never let paperwork and labels become more important than the children we serve. We maintain a family oriented environment, and assure that each child is getting the individual attention he/she needs to achieve their developmental milestones and be ready for kindergarten.